We only receive donations from a couple of selected companies, we need need help from partners and personal donations...
- sexualhealthsheffield– General advice and information about sexual health issues and services based in Sheffield
- Fitzwilliam Centre: Substance Misuse Services- Liaison & partnership working
- Jessops Vulnerabilities Team – Child Protection, support & care plans for women involved in street prostitution & substance misuse who find they are pregnant.
- Sexual Exploitation Project – Liaison & strategy meetings regarding young women (under 18 yrs) who are at risk of/ or are already involved in street sex work.
- Archer Project – Working with the homeless, access to food parcels, breakfast, showers & clothing.
- Sheffield City Council
- HAST-Homeless Assessment & Support Team-provides access to healthcare and support services for homeless people in Sheffield with mental health problems.
- Ashiana Trafficking Project – Ashiana Trafficking Project works in partnership with the Poppy Project (Eaves Housing) to support women who have been trafficked into the UK for the purposes of sexual exploitation or domestic servitude. Ashiana can provide advice, and support to access accommodation to women who have been identified as being victims of trafficking.
- Framework HA- Street Outreach Sheffield
- National Ugly Mugs (NUM) Ending Violence Against Sex Workers. Sign up to NUM for free to report incidents and receive warnings about dangerous individuals. If you report to National Ugly Mugs we will use the information to warn other sex workers and potentially save their lives.
- Sheffield Domestic Abuse Forum – Tel: 275 0101 – SDAF has been engaged in strategic work and training to tackle domestic abuse since 1994, and currently delivers a number of specialist services including some of the independent services co-located with Sheffield Domestic Abuse Partnership.
- Counselling Directory – If you, or anyone close to you, has ever suffered with distress or from mental health problems then you will fully appreciate Counselling Directory.
- FareShare Yorkshire- re-distributing food around South Yorkshire
- Addaction Sheffield DIP Service
- FareShare – A charity which redistributes surplus food donated by the food industry, which would otherwise go to landfill.
- HMP Newhall – S.W.I.C.C (Sex workers in community & custody).
- Hypnotherapy Directory – Hypnotherapy Directory is a UK based online directory listing hypnotherapists who are registered with a professional body or those who have sent in copies of their qualifications and insurance cover. The directory is run by a team dedicated to promoting the benefits of hypnotherapy.
- South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau – Provides information, advice and training on funding and fundraising to community and voluntary organisations.